I am a highly qualified counsellor and psychotherapist with experience in a wide range of psychological and emotional difficulties including depression, anxiety and anger management. I offer professional and supportive short and long term counselling, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT.) in a safe and confidential setting.
My theoretical approach is Integrative, applying Humanistic, Psychodynamic and CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) principles. This means that I work with you as an individual in a way that best suits your needs at that particular time.
- BA (Hons) in Counselling – University of Greenwich
- FdSc in Integrative Counselling – University of Greenwich (BACP approved)
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – The UK College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies (BPS approved).
- Private practice
- Counsellor for Survivors UK
- Primary Care Counsellor
- NHS Counsellor
- Bromley Community Counselling
My Registry Entries